Trash Koranimals/Liberals

Trash Koranimals/Liberals

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

On Affirmative Action

As I have previously pointed out that the Blacks are going to vote strictly as a racial bloc....I have no problem with that...and to think otherwise is ridiculous, and not at all realistic. .
I am a political realist....they are going to vote overwhelmingly democratic no matter what, no matter where or whatever anyone says..
Let me summarize this as simply as possible...maybe then you can understand what I’m talking about. .....all other races vote for who or what they perceive will benefit their race...aka the blacks voted close to 90 per cent or even more  for Obama.....all I am saying is the White Working Class needs to do the same....look out for our own....vote for the candidate that truly has the interests of the White Working Class in his heart and more importantly in the republican party platform....aka getting rid of affirmative action, rejecting, illegal immigration,  amnesty etc. and so on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment