Trash Koranimals/Liberals

Trash Koranimals/Liberals

Thursday, April 10, 2014

For The First Time In My Adult life, I am Embarrassed to be an American Today!

David Coughlin:

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country

1 comment:

  1. Sad that so many of us feel this way about an American sitting president. And it's only become so much WORSE. I saw a van with OBAMA 2012 on it the other day and my thought was "But you SAW how badly he did these last four years and you voted again for him?"
    The Left has indoctrinated with the PC idiocy and that's all there is to it.........suddenly, there seems to be no American values left.
    ugh

    ReplyDelete